Thursday, April 15, 2021

Important Update to Email Subscribers

 Thank you for following along with my Creative Journey here.  You have enjoyed receiving my posts via email because you subscribed, however Feedburner has notified me that it is going away soon and their function will no longer work.  This is sad, but not impossible.  

I suggest following along from the "Followers" box if you're on Blogger, or joining my Facebook group - J Gray Design, where I will always share the latest post.  That link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/230203538810638 .  You can also use the "Subscribe" box if you have those services.

In the meantime I will remove the defunct email subscriber box and be on the lookout for another subscription service!

Thank you for your patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all of your comments. Spam links will be deleted.