Friday, June 3, 2022

Another New Venue and Exhibit

 May wrapped up to be very successful for J Gray Design!  After installing many new pieces at The Take 5 Art Gallery on Water Street in Port Townsend, I was introduced to the new owners of a beautiful vintage home decor shop in Uptown PT.  Rust & Relics Vintage carries many local artisans and offers vintage home decor as well.  So I am excited to join them there with a small collection of my Stones and Metal jewelry work.


I created these five pieces specifically for Rust & Relics Vintage, all in my signature foldform design.  The earrings are made with sterling silver ear wires.

This month I also applied for this quarter's rotating art exhibit in the next town.  Shelton is 28 miles south but within the same county.  After their jury process and city council approval, I was notified that I had been accepted to showcase my jewelry along with two other artists, from June through August.  They have displayed the pieces inside the glass case.  

All of these pieces were created for this exhibit except the two cuffs which are from my personal collection.

I'm taking a much needed break from the studio in early June but will be back creating some new designs that have been swirling around in my head.  Hopefully the next round of work will make it to the Etsy shop!  

Meanwhile if you are traveling to Port Townsend, WA. this summer, please stop in the new shops and take home a hand crafted jewelry piece from the Pacific Northwest.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your success! It's no surprise given your talent and the beauty you create.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all of your comments. Spam links will be deleted.