Monday, March 1, 2021

In The Studio : March

 February was the perfect time to move my studio into a larger space.  While I only went to another room in the house, it is larger and will allow me to spread out as I learn new techniques in metalsmithing.

The workbench is set up, and all of the tools are within reach, with shelves on the wall above it.  I'd love to show you photos, but it's just not quite photo ready yet.

My new goals include learning to rivet, expand my soldering skills, learn how to make bezels and learn more about fusing metals.  I know, it's a lot to conquer, but I'm up for it.

Meanwhile, the Featured Artist Series will also continue!  In less than two weeks I'll be featuring another friend who has a very interesting business!  Check back around the 10th, or better yet, sign up to receive these posts right in your email!  

Another big move I made this month was to consolidate all of my image sales back onto Fine Art America; Pixels is the site and I'm at https://j-gray.pixels.com , or you can check out the images right here on the blog under the "Prints" tab.  Any image you want to purchase can be yours once you click on it and proceed to the main site.  All of my greeting cards with text are there too.

I'm dropping the newsletter this month as well.  I hope everyone takes advantage of migrating over here to the blog - for your one stop inspiration.

I will leave you with one image from our February snowstorm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all of your comments. Spam links will be deleted.